CoCo Download Page
CoCo has been successfully installed on Linux Suse, RedHat and MacOS X.
To install CoCo, you need to first install or make sure that following softwares are already available on your server:
- JAVA (greater than 1.4.2)
- Ant (greater than 1.5)
- Tomcat (5.0.* versions but 5.5.* should work as well)
- MySQL (tested 4.0.* and 4.1.* but any version supporting InnoDB table engine should work)
- R and additional R/Bioconductor libraries (see below)
To download and install JAVA, Tomcat, Ant and MySQL, please refer to official websites. As we experienced problems using the latest R version, please use version 2.1.0 (you can download R 2.1.0 below).
We also provide in this page all needed R libraries compliant with CoCo and R 2.1.0
(newer versions of these libraries might also work though we haven't tested them).
R and R libraries:
Once you installed R, JAVA, Ant, MySQL and Tomcat please refer to the CoCo installation manual to install R libraries and CoCo.
- Installation and User Manual (download pdf). The manual is also found in the doc directory of the CoCo distribution
- CoCo application : coco.tar.gz